Tuesday - Watcha Eating Today?

Laureen S.
on 8/6/12 10:29 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Ok, so did you miss me?  I had a somewhat hectic weekend, with my son being admitted through the emergency room on Friday night for an arythmia and very high heart beat, it turned out ok (possibly brought on by dehyration), thankfully, but I think it all caught up with me yesterday, as I was totally drained and feeling blah.  I did manage to get to the shore for a day, Sunday into Monday, but when I got up yesterday it looked like rain and it downpoured, so I came home early and got things done around my house. .. my eating was pretty good, I planned and had some things that were not in my normal food plan, but, as I stated, I knew ahead of time what I wanted and planned them into my day and not to excess, just to have what I wanted, I do love my tool and today, well it's back to business as usual, here is my plan. ..

B:  Cottage cheese (2% because I could not find 1% at the price point I was willing to pay) w/lite w/w english

S:  Peach and some cherries, 1 piece of laughing cow

L:  leftover steak and salad from last night's dinner

S:  More fruit and cheese or cheese and pretzel chips

D:  Turkey burger, corn and salad

S:  Sweet Freedom raspberry swirl bar

Vitamins and calcium supplements and lots of water. . .Have a great day!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views