Thursday Roll Call

bvohl
on 8/2/12 12:29 am
GM PA PEEPS!!

I haven't been on the site for awhile due to working my summer job. That is now over and I am going to try to post everyday!! I went to the dr this morning and everything looks good! All of my labs are good!

So, how is everyone doing??

Today I am going to read Fifty Shades Darker. I am a bit more than half way through the book. The story is really fascinating, besides all the love scenes!! I am looking forward to seeing what happens next. I am also going to do some laundry and maybe some cleaning, or maybe not!

Hope you have a great day, stay cool and hydrated!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 8/2/12 4:42 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Beth,

Great seeing you back here, I've felt sort of lonely in the past few weeks. . .  anyway, glad to read that all your labs are good and that you will have some time to yourself over the next few weeks before the next school year starts!  Enjoy your books and I hope to see you on Saturday. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

IdaMae D.
on 8/2/12 8:10 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Evening!
For some reason I can't get my arse out of bed in the mornings!!!!

I'm almost done the Hunger Games Trilogy.  Pretty interesting books.  Not such a good choice to follow Steig Larrsons trilogy both are very darks series and can't put them down either.  Have enjoyed all the books I've read since school has ended. 

Work is crazy busy...so much expansion...not enough time to take care of everything.  We are down one person in my department, she's moved on to another department.  So we are in the process of re-writing my job description and changing the paygrade  woo hoo....

The house is still coming along slowly.  Our son-in-laws cousin that's been working on the house the most was working with a friend a couple weeks ago and almost cut his hand off with a power saw.  They could not re-attach all the nerves, did attach all the tendons and other stuff that is in there.  took 55 stitches to sew his hand back on....He is progressing nicely - this has put a hold on most of the finishing of the house.....I do have beautiful hardwood floors now LOL

Hope you all had a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 8/2/12 10:36 am - Perry, MI
 Good Evening Beth,
I had a busy day today.  Took my sister over to Robert Wood Johnson Hospital in Hamilton, NJ for both an endoscopy and colonoscopy.  She had a lap band done several years ago, and has had problems with it.  So, she consulted a surgeon there who told her he wanted a bunch of tests done before discussing a revision and if so, what?  She said they could simply adjust the band, or revise to the sleeve or RNY.  After the procedure, she treated me to lunch at a diner near her work.  Got a Reuben sandwich which was huge.  I barely at a quarter of it at the diner, and another quarter for supper tonight.  It was open faced, and yummy.

Tonight, I am watching my Phillies.  They had two good games against the Nationals, but they're struggling tonight.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views