Thursday - Whatcha Eating Today?

Laureen S.
on 7/25/12 10:30 pm, edited 7/26/12 10:19 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Happy Thursday everyone. . . and today it is a happy one for me, as my scale is showing a downward progress and I am finally back in the 170s, as part of my maintenance, I weigh myself almost daily in the mornings, it keeps me in tune with my body and logging my food choices here with you all has helped me in a positive manner, so I am grateful to share my food plan and to those of you who look in, as well as those who participate. . .  so here it goes, at 4 years 9 months post-op, my plans today are as follows. . .

B:  1.5 ricotta apple pancakes, along with some watermelon

S:  Some pretzel crisps (single serving) with laughing cow cheese spread on them, a 1/4 cup of homemade fruit salad consisting of mango, cantalope, watermelon and blueberries

L:  Chicken, tomatoes, red onion in balsamic vinegar and half of a whole wheat portguese roll, gutted

S: Fruit salad

D:  Sushi

S:  Biscotti

Vitamins, calcium supplements and plenty of water, today promises to be a hot one, please remember to stay hydrated!!!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views