It still tickles me

jastypes
on 7/23/12 4:11 am - Croydon, PA
I had dinner last night with a WLS friend.  We shared an appetizer, and had leftovers. 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Patricia R.
on 7/23/12 6:52 am - Perry, MI
 Hi Jill,
I was in St. Louis over the weekend, and wasted so much food.  We went to an Italian short order place, and I ordered spaghetti and meatballs, a side portion.  It was huge.  I barely finished 1/4 of the pasta and one of two HUGE meatballs.  My sister also had trouble finishing hers.  We should have gotten one order of it and split it.  I can't imagine how big the regular serving is.  Then, yesterday, we stopped at Chipotle on the way home from the airport, because we hadn't eaten in five hours.  I hardly made a dent in my salad.  I brought it home to have for lunch.

I am thrilled my pouch is still working.  
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Joy B.
on 7/23/12 8:33 am - MD
RNY on 06/04/12
I am also in love with Chipotle. I went and got me a veggie bowl. You cannot even tell I ate anything out the bowl.

Ate on it for two days and still had some leftovers.

Laureen S.
on 7/23/12 10:30 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Yes, I love going out and bringing home leftovers that I can enjoy one or two times more, depending on what I get and/or, sharing is a way of life for me when I go out. . .  just this morning I had two 3 inch apple ricotta pancakes, which I can normally eat no problem, well guess I ate too quickly and guess what. . .  my nose is running, so yes the tool is a working thing and that is good, now for me to slow down and listen to it. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lynnc99
on 7/24/12 1:56 am
Love when it happens.

I have "big eating" days and "not interested" days. Today I am not interested someill focus on protein and fluids. After my time in PA this is fine - we we out a lot and I think my body is ready for a break!
LisaAC
on 7/24/12 4:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
I understand completely!  Great feeling!

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views