OT: Prayers for those Families in Auroa, Colorado

Laureen S.
on 7/20/12 1:40 am - Maple Shade, NJ
This morning when I woke up to the rain, I got out of bed and when I opened my computer and saw the headline, I thought of what horror those innocent people endured, when all they wanted was to go to the movies and be entertained. . .  lives have been shattered and lost and families, including that sicko who did this are forever changed. . . let us keep them in thought and prayer. . . 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 7/21/12 6:18 am
Laureen,

I totally agree! This tragedy is just too unbelievable. The feelings I have are the ones that were pretty similar to when 9/11 happened. I can only imagine how the families and victims must have felt during this. Just HORRIBLE!!!

Keeping all of those affected in my thoughts and prayers....

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

lynnc99
on 7/22/12 12:14 am
And may we remember these families and victims long after the flurry of news coverage has passed. S a society, we move on to the next thing so easily....while their pain will linger.
Patricia R.
on 7/22/12 9:08 am - Perry, MI
Hi Laureen,
I was on the plane when the news of the shooting in Colorado happened.  I also was so busy in St. Louis, I had little time on the computer.  

I've been praying for the families of all involved in Colorado.  My heart broke the same way it did when the Columbine shootings occurred, as well as 9/11.  

I watched the news on Friday, but have intentionally avoided it since.  I'll continue tomorrow.

Thanks for posting this.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 7/22/12 10:49 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Yes Tri**** is heartbreaking for all those directly involved and sad to be a witness to the madness that is so often played out in our world today. . . 

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views