Hey PA Oldtimers! Where Are You Now?

Laureen S.
on 7/19/12 4:42 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Everyone. . .

For a while now, the PA board has been much less active.  Heck, it's summertime, lots to do, vacations to take, and on so many levels that is really a good thing, because what it says to me is that we've gone on with the business of living the good lives we've gotten as a result of taking this journey, some of us have gone on our way with new friends we've made along the way and again, it's great. 

I, myself, am much busier today than ever, but I still try to stick around and offer, from experience and information I've gotten here and through research, to help to those that come seeking information, just as I did 6 years ago. . .  and so, in part, due to the drop in of a few old an familiar people, I ask. . .

How are you?  How is life after all this time?  Where has this wonderful life changing journey taken you?  Are you living your own personal "Successing" story?  Have you had any regrets? Gained a little back due to whatever the reasons are?  Or is it just that you feel like you've got nothing to share here? 

Love to hear about you and your lives. . .  so many fond memories of different friends. . . wondering where they are now. . .

Laureen

Have a great day!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views