Woot Woot!! Tentative date scheduled!!

Trish C.
on 7/18/12 1:29 pm - Waynesburg, PA
RNY on 10/11/12

Today was my initial consult with my surgeon and I left with a tentative date of October 11th!!! I am SO excited!

I started this process long before meeting a surgeon as I have been debating this surgery for about 8 years now. And now, after waiting for so long, it seems like it's right around the corner. YES! Well worth the wait, and I am ready to become a loser! Is it crazy to want to go outside and yell to the sky?? LOL I am full of all sorts of energy now and raring to go! Not scared, just anxious and so ready! Just wanted to share! :D

HW 365   SW 317

lynnc99
on 7/18/12 10:06 pm
 Trish, a big decision and a big moment!  Pre op can be the most challenging phase of the whole business, in my opinion. Clearances....waiting....approvals....waiting....

But it WILL happen and it WILL be just around the corner. Good for you!
Laureen S.
on 7/18/12 10:16 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Trish,

I remember very well getting my date for surgery, I was on my way to a family reunion when they called to give me my date and I felt like I had been waiting for that call forever, as Lynn said, the biggest hurdle to overcome is usually the pre-op stuff, so you are on your way to healthier and fuller living and yes, it is EXCITING!!!  and those of us who populate this board, get it!!!

Best wishes as you go through the roller coaster ride that leads up to your big date and beyond.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

LisaAC
on 7/19/12 7:43 am - Philadelphia, PA
What an exciting step on your journey!  Congrats, Trish!

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views