Wednesday Roll Call

lynnc99
on 7/18/12 1:49 am
Gentle morning for me, then doing s few errands in Lancaster This afternoon. Tonight cruising the turnpike to Barix for support. Tomorrow, a day with my sister in law. If the heat eases off we may take the train to Philly for some sightseeing.

(My evil ulterior motive? Run the "Rocky steps" with her and convince her to quit smoking! )
Patricia R.
on 7/18/12 4:06 am - Perry, MI
 Good Afternoon Beth and Everyone,
I have had a busy day so far.  Did one load of laundry, and then started organizing and packing for my weekend trip to St. Louis.  My daughter-in-law is performing as Maria in 'The Sound of Music' in a theater there.  She is from the St. Louis area, so we'll get to see her folks.  My son isn't going to be there.  He'll see her another weekend.  They have had an interesting year and a half as it is, because she was in the National Tour of Les Miserables from December 2010 till the end of June.

This afternoon, I'll continue to get organized, and watch the Phillies game.  Then tonight, I'll head over to my sister's to pick up baseball tickets for the Trenton Thunder/Reading Phillies game tomorrow night.  It's a fundraiser she organizes for Special Olympics.  She sells the tickets for $11 a piece, and then Special Olympics gets to keep $5 from each.  Also, volunteers walk around the ball park selling 50/50 tickets.  Sometimes they raise around $300 for Special Olympics just with the 50/50.

I hope everyone is staying well hydrated today.  It's a scorcher out there.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views