It's Monday, What's on your plate today?

Laureen S.
on 7/15/12 10:59 pm, edited 7/16/12 10:21 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
The beginning of a new work week for some of us and for me the first full week of work in 3 weeks, but I've got a plan and I lost 2 lbs. while on vacation and hope to add a few more to that as time goes by. . .  here's my food plan for this day, as always if I change it up, in the morning I will update it, as it is about accountability and hopefully helping others to see what life post-WLS is like; for me, it's been 4 years and 9 months. . .

B:  3/4 cup of 1% cottage cheese

S:  Blueberries and cherries

L:  Homemade chicken stir fry, made with chicken tenders, broccoli, peppers, onions in a chili pepper infused olive oil

S:  Cheese and cherries

D:  Turkey burger and a veggie mix I put together. . .  zucchini, onion, eggplant, corn cooked in a red pepper olive oil, sprinkled with garlic powder and garlic pepper grinder

S:  None

Vitamins, calcium supplements and lots of water, please be sure to drink lots of water in this heat and humidity.

Have a great day!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views