Sunday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 7/14/12 11:32 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
I guess with all the fun summer activities going on, people are not on the boards as much.  I know in my case, I am on the boards too much, and not getting face to face support that I need.  Hopefully, that will change soon.

Today, I am going to try to get to church and then stop at the store. I need a few items, nothing earth shattering.

I get the stitches out of my arms tomorrow.  Hopefully, I will also get the biopsy results as well.   I am at peace regardless of the outcome.  I just hate waiting.  

I hope everyone has a blessed Sunday.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 7/14/12 11:59 pm
GM Trish and PA!!

Don't ever think that you are on the boards too much!!! They are there for support when you can't get face to face support!! I totally understand the difference though....

Today I am up, showered and dressed. Eating my breakfast and posting. I am waiting for hubby to get up so we can go to see my folks as a family. It is a tiny bit easier when we all go together!! After that it will be tackling laundry, cleaning and such! Not much else going on...

Keep cool and hydrated!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 7/15/12 6:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Afternoon Trish & Beth:

Never on the boards too much - the boards are here for us to  be on!

Today Gene was on the pulpit - great sermon - although I might be a bit bias :-)

I had the role of worship leader and was very nervous, I know the service was being taped and I do not like to be taped - Gene said I did just fine....

All kinds of wedding/shower planning happening here.  The shower is in a few weeks so lots of planning and helping my youngest daughter get that together.  The other bridesmaids are just about worthless in the planning of this or in trying to get them to help make anything.  My daughter is getting extremely frustrated with them.  For some reason it seems that today bridesmaids are not as into the shower as they are the bacholeratte party.  Me personally I do not like the bacholerette party, I prefer the intimacy of the bridal shower - am I old or what LOL

The wedding is chugging along.   Gene has agreed to officiate the wedding, he has reservations and has discussed them with both kids, he is now waiting to find out the type of ceremony they want and if they want him to use scripture in the ceremony.

Work is crazy as usual.  The company is growing, and growing, and growing, very exciting time there.  Glad school is over so I can devote the time I need to work.   I'm getting more involved in projects and with committees and really enjoying things there.  We are also in the process of re-designing my position.  Had on meeting Friday with my director and avp to discuss what some of their vision is and have a second one scheduled for Tuesday to discuss what my vision is and what I'd like to do and what I'd like to get rid of and pass onto the new position that is being developed for the department.  Some exciting stuff happening.

That's it for me today....

Hope you all had a great day and were able to stay cool, it is horrible outside....

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views