Just checking in with a hello

Maura M.
on 7/9/12 10:15 am - Yardley, PA
Haven't been around the boards or support groups lately, have retreated for a while, but am doing well. 

Life is busy and I am maintaining at 2.5 years out (the post honeymoon period as they say...). 

Still scale watch every day, its a lifelong habit now.

Hope all are well. Keep up with the mission!

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

musicaldonna
on 7/9/12 10:26 am - PA
Glad to see you on the board Maura.  Hope that your summer is going well.  I'm still job hunting and praying that something shows up by September when unemployment runs out.  I have no doubt that you will continue successing especially with your mindset.  Hopefully we'll bump into each other one day in the near future.  Take care.

Donna
Maura M.
on 7/9/12 10:45 am - Yardley, PA
Hey Donna!  That job is out there looking for you, it just hasn't found you yet and boy will it be happy when it does.  I'll be around again, I'm sure we will see one another.  Hope you are enjoying this sweltering summer we have going here.  Am heading out to Penn state for the annual arts fest.  We go every year, just love it. 

Be good to you! 

Maura
Maura

Sara E.
on 7/9/12 5:25 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
 Hi Maura!
Glad to see you posting and glad to hear you are doing well. Caleb is at boy scout camp and I am still on the mend from plastics, so the arts fests are out for me this year. It is to be really hot here- be sure to stay hydrated. 
-Sara
Maura M.
on 7/10/12 11:03 am - Yardley, PA
congrats on having plastics Sara!  I had mine in November.  No picnic!  take care of yourself.  Wishing you a speedy recovery!  I'll take in the art for both of us!  My water bottle is a permanent appendage in this heat lately..

Good to hear from you!
Maura

jastypes
on 7/10/12 12:49 am - Croydon, PA
Hey, Maura!  Good to see you post and that you are doing well.  Yeah, that post honeymoon thing is interesting! 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Maura M.
on 7/10/12 11:05 am - Yardley, PA
Its to easy to feel "normal" now.  Need to constantly keep myself in check weight daily and allow my husband to nag me about excercise for my own good :)  We ride bikes together regularly and I enjoy it, so that's good!  Hope you are well.
Maura

Patricia R.
on 7/10/12 8:45 pm - Perry, MI
Hi Maura,
I haven't checked in here in a few days, but it's always good to see you.  That's the beauty of OH.  We check in when we can.  We take breaks when we must.  

I used to have daily weigh ins, but my scale broke, and I was too cheap to replace it.  I see my family doctor on a monthly basis for B12 shots, so I get weighed there every time.  I am happy to say I am losing, slowly.  I am thinking of getting another scale, in order to step up the weight loss.  But, have to admit, at almost six years out, I really need to shake things up to get the scale moving more consistently.

Keep in touch.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 7/10/12 10:46 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hello Maura,

So happy to see your post, I think we all step back at some point, besides, life is full of good living when you've lost a person, glad you continue to do well and I've little doubt you will stay on top of things, as last time I saw you, you certainly looked fabulous.

Best wishes on your continued "successing"

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views