First Saturday Barix Langhorne Support Group

jastypes
on 7/5/12 4:55 am - Croydon, PA
I'm here to remind everyone that this upcoming Saturday, July 7th,  is our WLS support group. 

Time:  11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Place:  280 Middletown Boulevard, Langhorne, PA 19047

The Format of our meeting this month will be introductions, including any WOW moment you wish to share briefly, sharing of sugervisaries and please if you are celebrating your's bring your props (pictures and/or an item of clothing that used to fit you), as you will have up to 5 minutes to tell us, how life was before surgery, how life has changed since surgery and what your hopes going forward are.

After the surgiversaries are celebrated we will break out into smaller groups as needed.  The main focus of this group is post-op related topics and associated issues and while we welcome everyone to attend, as always, there will be a smaller focus group for those newly post-op and those still exploring their options and therefore you have the choice of sitting in with those further out or the newer post-ops.

We welcome all those seeking support, no matter where you had your surgery, however, while all are welcome to attend our support groups, other services, such as nutritional counseling, are limited to Barix patients only.

Lastly, please remember that some topics, and/or the need for people to feel free to discuss whatever they need to, are not for the ears of young children, so if you need to bring your child(ern), please keep that in mind.

I look forward to welcoming you there!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

bvohl
on 7/6/12 1:09 am
 I am planning on being there! I have a couple of jackets for your daughter. I know in this heat a jacket is the LAST thing to think about?!?! Lol!!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

jastypes
on 7/6/12 1:11 am - Croydon, PA
Looking forward to seeing you, and thanks for thinking of us!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

jojomoe523
on 7/6/12 5:59 am - PA
i wish i could be there, but i have to work. i will make it a point of coming to the weds night meeting.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views