Fourth of July Roll Call

bvohl
on 7/3/12 8:53 pm
GM PA!!

Hope everyone is well! Haven't seen many posts lately....

Last night we went out to dinner with friends and had a great time! Dee slept over at the friends house so I am posting bright and early, drinking my morning coffee!

Today we are going to see the new Spiderman movie with Dee and her friends' family. Should be fun!

After that we will just chill!

Happy 4th of July! Stay safe, hydrated and cool!!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 7/3/12 9:36 pm - Perry, MI
  As many of you have, growing up and living most of my life right in the heart of our country's independence, I have a deep appreciation for what we have to celebrate today.  I live within 30 minutes of Independence Hall, Washington's Crossing and Valley Forge.  I have been to all of them multiple times, with family and with students on trips.  It's definitely helped me truly appreciate what today truly means.  If you have never been here, I recommend a trip to see all three.

Today, I am going to be tidying a little, as my sister is bringing steaks and corn on the cob over so we can do an indoor picnic.  I have a George Foreman type panini maker to use, as I haven't gotten my grill over here from her house yet.  I'll also be watching my pitiful Phillies, to see if they are going to turn this season around.  

I hope everyone has a safe and gloriously blessed holiday.  Whatever plans you have, I hope they are safe.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 7/3/12 10:03 pm
 Well I see that OH is back on line!

Happy 4th to all of you. I am working a few hours today, then coming home to do a few things here. Might catch the local fireworks tonight, but saw a great display in Michigan last weekend so I have already done the "oohs and ahhhs."

Mike arrives Thursday night for the weekend here, and I have the weekend off (which is a rare gift!)

My gym here was purchased by LA fitness so my membership is transferring over to LA. I am kind of glad - LA wasn't open yet when I joined the other gym, and I never fell in love with the old one. (I WAS in love with Universal in Lancaster!) Anyway, over the next week I want to try some of their classes and get in the groove of more exercise once again. I am doing okay on the food side of things, but activity? Not so much. 

Take care everyone!
IdaMae D.
on 7/4/12 12:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
GM Beth & PA:

Slept in this morning - very rare for me to be able to sleep in....

Sitting here checking email, and such, reading the paper online and drinking my decaf tea.

Might run out to the store to pick up some things needed for the house, otherwise just a quiet day home, then back to work tomorrow.

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Sara E.
on 7/4/12 3:30 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
 Happy 4th to all !!
I had some revision plastics about 2 weeks ago and am still at home resting and healing. My family (but not me) will be volunteering at 4th Fest in State College. I swear these are the best fireworks ever. Since we volunteer , we get VIP seating and it is awesome. I go back to the Dr on 7/10 to see when I go back to work. All I know is that with all the heat I am very thankful for my window a/c. Have a safe & happy holiday!

-Sara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views