T.G.I.F.Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 6/28/12 7:26 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
Not much to share, other than to check in.  My nose and sinuses are recuperating nicely, for which I am truly grateful.  

I have been having trouble sleeping lately, like every night since my surgery on Monday.  It wouldn't concern me, except I have two appointments in the morning.  One is for my B12 shot.  The other is to visit a congressional candidate's local campaign headquarters to learn about her agenda.  I probably agree with it, because she is of the same party I am.  

I certainly hope everyone is preparing for a blessed weekend.  I may be mistaken, but I believe it is supposed to be a hot one.

Gotta try to get some zzzz's.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 6/28/12 8:39 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Trish.. hope your recovery progresses and you can get some sleep.  

I do believe you're right about the weather.  I just saw the forecast for my area and they are saying hot and humid all weekend, in the upper 90's.  I'm sure it will be pretty much the same all over.  

Today I am working Aetna, but only til 4 at the latest... well if it stops raining.  If the rain stops, I want to go over to the pool.  If it keeps raining, then I'll probably just keep working.  Why not make money??   No plans for tonight because I am working at the store in the morning.  The managers got together and decided since we are next door to Old Navy and they are having their annual flip flop sale, that we should open at 7 right along with them.. um, what?!?!?  LOL....  I happened to be working when they were discussing this, so they asked if I'd come in and work.  I was going to say no, but then figured why not.. I'll get 6 more hours on my check and who's really going to come in at 7 AM?? I don't think it's going to bring us much extra business, but I might be wrong.  I get along well with the manager I'm opening with and I can always come home to sleep. lol.. 

Neil and I are going to a get together in NJ on Saturday night and then we are going to see Kim Burke's precious grandbaby on Sunday!! Can't wait!!  

Hope everyone has a great weekend.. stay hydrated and cool!

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 6/28/12 10:46 pm
GM Trish and PA!

I have been up since about 5:30 because of the thunderstorms and the hungry cats!!! At least I don't have to go to work today! I am going to tackle some laundry this morning before it gets too hot. Then a nap will DEFINITELY be in order!! I have been falling asleep so early lately, maybe it is the heat? Hopefully a nap will allow me to stay up past 8pm!

Keep cool and hydrated!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Nicole0216
on 6/28/12 11:31 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hi all today I am off from work. I don't mind but I do hope things pick up sooner than later. I have an appt at 11am so that worked out well. Been using the things I learned in my Reiki 2 class this week and I do believe that it has made a difference in my day and my approach to the day so that is good. Jason and I have been eating vegetarian every other day to try and help ourselves be healthier, lose some lbs and feel better and it seems to be working. Of course since he is a man he can say he is going to lose weight and will lose 10 lbs but we both feel better. It is amazing how getting rid of processed foods and white foods can change cravings completely. Tonight Jason and I are going to have dinner with Pam and Eric very happy to be spending time with them it has been way too long and it will be nice to catch up. I hope you all have a good day and enjoy your Friday.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views