Hit a goal

jackie M.
on 6/28/12 7:35 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 I tried on a smaller pair of jeans lastnight and they FIT.....  24 to a 22.... pre surgery.... WooHoo

I seem to be losing it at the hips first..  I thought we lose weight top to bottom... I think I am backwards.

HW 284.5, SW 247, GW 140       

susan17821
on 6/28/12 12:17 pm - Danville, PA
Revision on 06/18/12
wow, that is wonderful. congratulations! I always thought we lose top to bottom too, but looks like there are exceptions to the rules. lol
Patricia R.
on 6/28/12 7:17 pm - Perry, MI
Congratulations.  That is an awesome "Wow."

I don't remember what direction my weight loss was.  I just remember the thrill of fitting in normal sizes.  Because of a regain, I right on the edge, where some things are normal sized, and some are larger women's sizes.  

Enjoy the 'Wows" when they happen.  And be sure to share them along the way.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 6/28/12 8:07 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Congrats!! Dropping sizes is the best!!!   Get ready to frequent Thrift Stores until your weight loss slows down.  e

Just wait until you "cross the wall" at stores like Dress Barn and Fashion Bug and can shop "the whole mall".  You will not even know what hit ya!!

You're doing a great job!! Keep it up!! 

My tracker

hers 

jackie M.
on 6/29/12 12:18 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
No need to visit thrift stores.
I have kids smaller than me....  They already told me I could borrow clothes when I need some.  My one daughter works for dept store.  I will be kept in clothes.  she is ALWAYS trying to change my image to a MORE youthful look.

HW 284.5, SW 247, GW 140       

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views