Thursday - Whatcha Eating Today?

Laureen S.
on 6/27/12 10:25 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Ho, Hi Ho. . .  it's off to Florida I will go this evening. . .  not that I won't be looking in on you fabulous losers, but hey, you never know, as I will be on vacation, visiting with my family in Florida and returning with my 14 year old granddaughter for more vacation fun next week.

4 years, 8 months post-op and this is my food plan today and I will be stringent, as enough birthday celebrations have been had this week. . .

B:  Eggbeater omlet made with peppers from my garden and red onion and l/f feta cheese

S:  Blueberries and strawberries with piece of cheese

L:  Turkey chili

S:  Popcorn and cheese

D:  What's left of the turkey chili

S:  Blue Bunny Sweet Dreams bar

Vitamins, Calcium supplements and lots of water. . .  it's hot out there, be sure to drink lots of water or decaf fluids. . .  have a great day!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 6/28/12 12:02 am - Croydon, PA
Have a wonderful trip!  Can I just tell you that having a plan ROCKS!!!  Okay, so I was not perfect yesterday.  I ate some low fat chips with my sandwich; and I put blueberries on my ice cream.  But having a plan really helped me stay focused.  I weighed and measured dinner.  And my reward?  3 pounds down this morning.  Yeah, probably water weight, but I don't care.  Seeing the number back in my comfort range felt amazing.  Funny how 5 pounds can feel like 100 to me now.

1 - ham/egg/cheese on english muffin
2 - hash browns
3- 2 oz chicken, 1/4 c. rice, 1/4 c. green beans
4 - skipping - on the run this afternoon.
5 - chicken and veggies
6 - SF ice cream with blueberries

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

jackie M.
on 6/28/12 7:00 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 B:  Slim Fast Optima shake

L:  Yoplait light Red Velvet cake yogurt

S: 8  chunks watermellon.  1/2x1 " cubes  

D:  Cheeseburger on Bun with tsp Hellman's Lite Mayo, tsp Ketchup, slice American cheese
        1 1/2 c Scallopped potatoes with ketchup..

S:  Plain Rice Cakes  (my snack for the drive-in movies tonight while the g-kids have pretzels,                   candy, muddy buddies, popcorn puffs)

Plus plenty of water.... 

HW 284.5, SW 247, GW 140       

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views