Wednesday - Whatcha Eating Today?

Laureen S.
on 6/26/12 11:04 pm, edited 6/27/12 10:28 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
My food plan this week has been kind of same thing, same thing. . .  leaving on a Jet plane tomorrow, so I didn't do my usual cooking, prepping routine, that plus it being my birthday week and my friends have been taking me out, so eating lots of leftovers. . .anyway at 4 years, 8 months post op, this is what today is looking like:

B:  1% cottage cheese with half of a w/w cinnamon raisin bagel

S:  Blueberries/strawberries a laughing cow wedge

L:  Salad and crab cakes

S:  No sugar added vanilla ice cream with strawberries and blueberries (early office birthday celebration)

D:  Leftover Boston Market chicken, spinach and potatos

S:  Blue Bunny Sweet Dreams bar

Vitamins, calcium supplements and lots of water. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 6/27/12 12:26 am - Croydon, PA
I have really been struggling with the food lately.  I must have picked something up that set it off, and I have not gotten it back under control. 

Re-committing.  I have a great plan.  I'm going to try my hardest to stick to it today and if I find I can't, I'll try to figure out why.  I will reach out to someone today if I have trouble sticking with my plan.

1 - 2 eggs, peppers/onions, 1/2 mini bagel with creamcheese.
2 - banana
3 - 6" subway flatbread with turkey, cheese and veggies
4 - watermelon/strawberries
5 - 3 oz (I am going to weigh this) chicken, 1/2 c. rice, 1/2 c. green veggie
6 - 1/2 c. SF ice cream (I need to measure this out too)

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Laureen S.
on 6/27/12 12:54 am - Maple Shade, NJ
This week I am being gentle with myself, making sure I don't slack on my activity level because I am eating more carbs than normal, as I am being treated due to my birthday, so I am not saying NO, but saying ok, it ends on Friday and even within my allowing for the things I don't normally have, like last night, a piece of pie, I ate just a few forkfuls and my friend was like aren't you taking that home, I was like, NO, so she did, but she can afford to and I cannot, also I paid the price for the pie on my way home and for about an hour or so afterwards, so I really can't stray very far from what I know is the right thing. . .

Anyway, I am still measuring most of what I eat and trying to make good choices the rest of my day, so that my dinners with friends are not going to cause the scale to creep up any.

I hope you figure it all out and just be gentle with yourself. . .  you can do this, you do this well sometimes, progress, not perfection, remember?

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views