Monday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 6/17/12 11:09 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
I am having one of my wake up and fall asleep in my rocking chair mornings.  .It happens now and then.  

Today, I have an appointment with a surgeon to have him set up an appointment to remove a mole that has changed.  My primary doctor never takes chances.  After my appointment, I have some yard work to take care of.  

Nothing else is going on here.

Hugs and prayers for all who need them.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 6/17/12 11:23 pm
 Good morning PA!

I am off work today but headed to Apple for some training classes - one on iPhoto and another personal training session to answer questions about my new MacBook. Yep! Got the computer (and no, it's not the retina display that was all over the news, but that's just fine thank you!)

Coming home to clean house and then have to take care of some planning for a church event for youth on Wed. night. 

Costco in between for a few things - they have the best lemons! Also picking up avocados to try a vegan chocolate mousse recipe (5 ingredients: avocado, cocoa, sweetener (the recipe calls for agave syrup but I will substitue), vanilla extract and almost extract. My kinda recipe - I'll let you know how it works.

Wearing a shirt today that pre-vegan week showed a little too much of the muffin top. Looks okay today so that's a total victory! And the jeans zipped right up fresh from they dryer....so there is truth to that sense I had that I was getting "puffy". 

Full day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views