Sunday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 6/9/12 11:42 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Getting up and getting ready to have a bright sun shiny day!

Wash needs to be done, straightening up around the house (as much as can be done for now)

Looking forward to a lazy Sunday...

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 6/10/12 12:32 pm - Perry, MI
Hey Ida and PA,
I left for Oriole Park and Camden Yards aroung 9:00 this morning, spent the day 17 rows behind the Phillies dugout, enjoyed the game, up until an error cost the Phils the game, then went to get something to eat, and got home around 9:30.  It was my son, Chris' belated Mothers Day gift.  He usually takes me to Citizens Bank Park for Mothers Day, but his travel schedule, and me being in Michigan had us postponing till this weekend.  I truly believe the Phillies fans outnumbered the Orioles fans.  We certainly drowned them out a number of times.  l saw more Pennsylvania plates then Maryland plates in the parking garage.  There were charter buses all over, one Greyhound bus had the flashing sign saying "Go Phillies."

Needless to say, I am extremely glad to be home, in my air conditioned apartment.  

I hope everyone had an awesome day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views