Abington

rock
on 6/8/12 10:00 pm
 Dr Bonanni is my personal HERO!!! I have not posted in a LONG time!   I just had my 2 year sxaversiary and am as happy as could be!!!!
rock
on 6/8/12 10:01 pm
 BTW     i have not posted pictures in years!!!
merrymorris
on 6/12/12 8:45 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
I went to Abington and had nothing but a great experience. The nurses were kind and everyone did what they could to make my husband and I very comfortable. Dr. Bonanni was on call my last day there. I personally didn't love him but I know those who actually had him as a sugeon do. I have never heard anything bad about him. I had Dr. G . I really loved him and he did a great job.
Izabelle G.
on 6/12/12 10:26 am - Cheltenham, PA
VSG on 10/15/12
On June 12, 2012 at 3:45 PM Pacific Time, merrymorris wrote:
I went to Abington and had nothing but a great experience. The nurses were kind and everyone did what they could to make my husband and I very comfortable. Dr. Bonanni was on call my last day there. I personally didn't love him but I know those who actually had him as a sugeon do. I have never heard anything bad about him. I had Dr. G . I really loved him and he did a great job.
 I see that you had a DS recently. How are you doing??
merrymorris
on 6/12/12 11:22 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
 I'm doing really well! Lost about 40lbs and no complications!
Izabelle G.
on 6/13/12 2:08 am - Cheltenham, PA
VSG on 10/15/12
That's great. Congrats on the loss so far! how long was your hospital stay with the DS? Also how long do you think your process was between info session and surgery?
merrymorris
on 6/13/12 2:53 am - philadelphia, PA
DS on 04/26/12
Thanks, I was in the hospital for Thursday ( surgery was around 1:00pm)and Friday and left Saturday around noon. I started the process in November and then my insurance required 3 months seeing the dietician. So in February I was eligible to submit to my insurance. The approval took about a week and a half and then I was scheduled for surgery. At that point they didn't have anything until may so I was originally scheduled for May 17. I called to see if I could get any earlier and that's when I got in for April 26.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views