Super Saturday Roll Call

bvohl
on 6/1/12 11:17 pm
GM PA!!

It is a BEAUTIFUL Saturday morning. The sun is shining and I am up, dressed and eating breakfast!! Deanna is FINALLY on the road to recovery. She went to school yesterday and had a good day. Poor kid, I know what bronchitis is and how horrible it can make you feel! I had it in college and almost was put in the hospital because of it.

Anyway, getting ready to go to Barix for support group. Looking forward to getting and giving support!!

After support group we are going to be getting together with friends. Deanna will be going to her Aunt's house for the night...

So what are you up to today??
Enjoy the beautiful weather!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 6/2/12 12:31 am - Philadelphia, PA
GM Beth & PA:

I'm just getting up and sipping my protein shake.  I had to break down and call the doc yesterday for my back.  She perscribed Flexirol (sp) for me, knocked me right out.  I'm still foggy and drowsey.  I'm not fond of this type of medication.  I do not like anything that interferes with my brain and makes it feel foggy...never have never will.  As long as I'm safe in the house with Gene and our son-in-laws it's all good :-)

I'm glad to hear Deanna is feeling better!!!!  I used to get Bronchitis all the time when I as a little kid.

Enjoy support group!  I had considered coming today till I was put on drugs for my back.

Have a great time tonight!

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 6/2/12 4:28 am - Perry, MI
Hello Beth,
So glad to hear Deanna is getting better.  I have asthma, and sometimes I will get bronchitis, and hate it so much.  Basically it sucks.

I was actually planning to get to Barix this month, but I am contagious, and don't want to expose anyone who might be vulnerable to the shingles virus.  I can't be around anyone who has not have the chicken pox, or whose immune system is compromised, like chemoe patients, or people with other diseases.  Better safe than sorry.

Today, I am making my first batch of yogurt.  I had some homemade yogurt in Michigan at my daughter's.  A friend of hers brought over dinner one night, and included a quart mason jar of it.  It was so yummy with fresh strawberries.  I am hoping this turns out.  THe directions call for a candy thermometer, but all I have is a meat thermometer.  Holding that in the pot while the milk heated hurt my hand from the heat, so I had to wear an oven mitt to keep checking the temperature of the milk.  A candy thermometer clips to the pot.

Ida, I am so glad you got the doc to order something.  Flexeril is a muscle relaxer that does knock me out.  My orthopedist gave me a prescritpion for Skelaxin, which is less sedating.  

Hope everyone has a terrific day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views