Thursday - Whatcha Eating Today?

Laureen S.
on 5/30/12 11:18 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Post-op almost 5 years here and my plan of action for today started with a one hour walk this morning. . .

B:  1 cup of 1% cottage cheese

S:  Strawberries, bananas, peaches

L:  Pan seared chicken, seasoned with no salt added lemon pepper on bed of romaine, onions, tomato

S:  1 serving of blue corn chips with buffalo chicken dip

D:  Steak, salad and ear of corn

S:  Watermelon or Klondike or Skinny Cow Truffle Bar

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bethmal
on 5/31/12 7:56 am
RNY on 12/26/17
I can't believe how some days just fly by and I don't get one second to check in on this thread!

B:  coffee (I know I know I know)

L:  was at an all day math meeting and we went out for lunch - tried eggplant parm... well, it wasn't a   good choice for me because it just wouldn't stay down.

D:  Playing it on the safe side and doing a protein shake to see if I can get it to go down

vitamin: done
water:  only 51 ounces (so far)
exercise:  just cleaned the house and ran up and down the steps a hundred times doing laundry and running out to pack the camper before we take off for the weekend - nothing formal but it is good enough for right now

I can't wait for school to be over so I can have a few minutes to think and relax!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views