Wednesday Roll Call

bvohl
on 5/30/12 1:19 am
 Good Morning PA! 

It is after 11am and no one posted roll call? It has been a busy day already!! Had to leave baby girl at home with Daddy today. Poor kid cannot stop coughing!  Took her to the pediatrician and she has an Upper Respiratory Infection. The doctor thought she "heard" Something in her lungs. So, antibiotics, fluids and rest. Although that it difficult when u r coughing.... Poor baby!!

I am covering classes today but I kind of had a feeling that I would be. I saw that the other music teacher was taking personal days today and tomorrow. So I guess I will. E doing this again tomorrow...

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sara E.
on 5/30/12 2:05 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning Beth & PA!
Not much going on here.  Working then dinner and then it is off to the SCASD Jazz Band Night.  Caleb's 2 middle school jazz bands are performing.
Later...
Sara

jdruski
on 5/30/12 3:44 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hello Beth, Sara and PA

Beth I am so sorry about your daughter, I spent a week in the hospital with serious pneumonia in 2010, glad that you caught it early.

Sara enjoy your concert.

I am so proud  of myself.  I planned out my lunch menu yesterday and stuck to it.  I didn't look for snacks because I didn't bring any, I just ate what I had.   And what makes it even better is that yesterday was not a banner mental day for me and yet I still didn't turn to grazing.

I planned today also but I was running very late and forgot one of my items but it wasn't a major. 

I think if I can do this slowly and with thought that I will be back on track and taking up less room on the losers bench.

Have a good day, all
Laureen S.
on 5/30/12 4:11 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey Jeanne,

Sounds like a successing moment to add to others and there will be more to come. . .  woo hoo!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

swedeville1
on 5/30/12 4:04 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Good afternoon everyone. Today has been a pretty bush day for me. I have a lot of last minute stuff to get done before I go on vacation on Friday. We will be down to the outer banks for a week. I was looking at pictures from two years ago when I was 150 lbs heavier. I feel a lot better about going this year.
I hope everyone has a great evening.
Swede.

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Laureen S.
on 5/30/12 4:13 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Beth, PA,

Busy morning, AA noontime meeting and just checking in with you. . .  hope Deanna feels better in a hurry, I've had those kind of coughs, not fun, hope the meds kick it to the curb. . .

Have a great day everyone!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Patricia R.
on 5/30/12 4:39 am - Perry, MI
Greetings Beth and PA,
I am very sick with the shingles.  I only have on small patch on my arm, but I have the headache and neckache that goes with the flu.  I was supposed to go to my psychiatrist's office, but felt so lousy, I cancelled.  Hopefully the anti-virals can curb this sucker so I feel better soon.  What really sucks is the sinus surgery I was scheduled for this coming Monday had to be rescheduled to June 25th.
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 5/30/12 8:08 am
Trish,

I am so sorry to hear about having shingles. I hear they are quite painful. I hope that you recover soon from it!!

((HUGS))

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views