Wednesday - Whatcha Eating Today?

Laureen S.
on 5/29/12 11:24 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks to those who participate and I just want to say that this post helps me to stay accountable, but the important part in sharing what we are eating is for those who come after us, being able to see what they have in store, newly post-op and further along. . .  many come wondering what will life be like after WLS, so even if you're new and/or just beginning, this serves two purposes, one getting you in the habit of logging food choices and two, helping others, either ideas or informationally. . .  if you're not a real planner, please just log in at the end of the day and post what you did eat. . .    Thanks again!!!

I am almost 5 years post-op and my plan for today is as follows:

B:  1/3 of a small banana, 2 protein packed apple ricotta pancakes (3 inch size) and 1.5 pieces of turkey bacon

S:  Yogurt and rest of my banana

L:  3/4 cup of Homemade Turkey chili, made with black beans, turkey, onions, diced tomato and seasonings, sprinkle of l/f cheddar

S:  peach and cheese (1 oz.)

D:  Homemade seafood sauce with a salad of romaine, red onion and tomato

S:  Watermelon

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jojomoe523
on 5/30/12 5:22 am - PA
i had a mint choc protein coffee shake for breakfast
snack was a cheese stick and turkey sausage bites
lunch was a salad with chicken feta cheese candied walnuts and cranberries
not sure what will be afternoon snack, maybe another cheese stick?
dinner will be a protein drink only because i will busy packing for my mini vacation that starts tomorrow at noon.

Laureen S.
on 5/30/12 11:45 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Have a great mini vacation!!!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views