Super Busy Saturday Roll Call

Sara E.
on 5/25/12 11:51 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Really!?!?!  It is 9:50 am and no one has posted a roll call?

Good Morning PA!
It is a super busy Saturday here making final Eagle Scout final preparaions.  I swear this is like planning a wedding.  If you have the chance check out the Centre Daily Times website under "local" .  http://www.centredaily.com/local/#navlink=subnav   They did an article on my son.  Off to do more work....

Sara

IdaMae D.
on 5/26/12 1:29 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning!

Congratulations mom on an amazing son, and congratulations to your son on all his accomplishments!!!

Today I'm sitting here on the couch, cannot move.  Was supposed to hang out with my daughters today can't drive.  Yesterday went to the funeral of one of Gene's dad's generation's cousins.  Gene's dad lived with her family for a time when his mom died when he was just a toddler.  She and her family hold a very special place in our hearts, very sad to be saying good bye yesterday.

After the funeral, when I went to get out of the car when we arrived home I could not move.  No idea what the heck I did. 

For today, sitting on the couse mindlessly flipping through the TV channels.  I'd rather be outside or doing something to clean up my "horder looking rooms".  I'm trying to straighten up and start throwing out all the crap I no longer need for school.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 5/26/12 9:45 am - Perry, MI
Ida,
I remember last summer when I was trying to pack my apartment to move down here, and my foot was strained, and I had to wear a huge boot.  The day I moved, the people who were helping me wouldn't even let me stand up.  I felt so frustrated wanting to help unpack boxes they were bringing down.  

Take care of yourself.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Patricia R.
on 5/26/12 9:33 am - Perry, MI
 Hi Sara and PA,
Sara, you have every reason to be proud.  Your son is an extremely mature young man.  Thank God he knew first aid, for you.  I am sure your preparations for Sunday will be worth it.

I have had a lazy day today.  I'm not sleeping well, going to sleep very late and waking up early.  I drag through the days.  Still fighting a sinus infection.  Can't wait to get the sinus surgery on June 4th.

Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views