Friday Moanin Roll Call

lynnc99
on 5/24/12 9:11 pm
Up and around for a busy day. I literally stayed in PJ's all day yesterday recovering from my UTI. Drank a ton of fluids and it does seem that the antibiotics are working their magic today. This was a pretty bad episode - haven't had one in quite a long time.

Today I work, then come home and toss a few things into a bag to fly to PA for a week. We are packing the house up to sell - and I imagine I will be selling quite a bit of stuff along the way actually! Mike's sister is flying out to help me and I know she will be a huge help. She is a real organizer. I hate to think of having a garage sale, but I might. It may work better than CraigsList.

The PA house is sold, as long as the buyer's financing goes thru. Mike will move into a month to month rental and is very likely committed to stay at his company thru December 1, although that changes almost daily now. Very complicated business dealings there....high stress levels....so I am hoping that even after I come back to FL his sister will be able to stay for a while in PA to just take care of the day to day stuff.

TGIF and happy long weekend ~ hope that most of you have Monday off!
IdaMae D.
on 5/24/12 10:02 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Lynn and PA!

I'm off today!!!!!  Sitting here sipping my protein shake.  I have 4 day weekend...Not sure what's going on, it's so nice to just have nothing to do!!!!!

The guys are working on the house, our adopted son-in-law (our son-in-laws) cousin will be here to work with Gene later today.

I should be organizing/cleaning something, since completely grad school, I just don't want to...

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Laureen S.
on 5/24/12 10:19 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Lynn & Ida and those who've yet to arrive!

Lynn it sure does sound like you will get your exercise over the next week (lol). . .  figuring out what goes, what to pack and then selling stuff, so much fun, I remember the purging I did when I moved from NY to NJ, it was a month or more of sorting through and at the end I thought it would never be done, thankfully, my sister from another mother came down the weekend between closing and moving and helped get me done. . .

My day goes like this, been to the gym where I burned off 475 calories in 47 minutes or so, now I'm at work, probably be a busy day due to the holiday weekend, but that's ok, cause come 4 o'clock I'm outta here and ready to enjoy my 3-day weekend, this evening I'll probably head to the women's AA meeting I go to and then home to relax, got to get up and get busy with house stuff tomorrow before a friend I work with comes to do something for the day. . . anyway, hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Ida, enjoy your 4-day, I'm just a bit jealous ;)

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 5/25/12 12:06 am
 GM Lynn,

Only have a minute to post.

I am stressing over some stuff going on at work. Didn't sleep well last night and have been up since 4am! Drinking coffee and trying to keep my eyes on the prize of a three day weekend!

Hope everyone has a safe, fun Memorial Day Weekend! Remember those who served and made the ultimate sacrifice for our country!!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Patricia R.
on 5/25/12 1:47 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Lynn and PA,
Got up early, and fell asleep in my rocking chair.  Those naps just happen when I am exhausted, and I have been lately.

Today, I put a smoked chicken in the crock pot, and invited Mom over for dinner and Scrabble.  If she accepts, I'll invite my sponsor over too.  

I'm heading over to my sister's in a little while to retrieve some stuff she's been storing in her spare rooms upstairs.  Now that I have a basement, I can store them down there.  One is a high chair, the other is a toddler's tricycle that you push like a stroller.  Then, there are some crates of books from my teaching years.  I have to go through them, and see what I can give to my daughter, and see what needs to be pitched.

Need to get moving.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views