TGIF - Positivity Thread

Laureen S.
on 5/24/12 10:29 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Well for one thing, it is Friday and that is always a positive for me, add to that that I have a long weekend to look forward to, one that will involve spending time with people and doing things I enjoy that makes for a positive mind set.  Hoping the weather turns out good, but no matter the weather, I intend to stay positive and enjoy the benefits of having my health and the ability to move about freely!

Here's hoping you can find a bunch of stuff to help you stay positive and/or share some WOW moments with the rest of us.

As I like to say, having a good day is about the choice to do so and if you are met with real challenges, start over as soon as you can. . .

Have a great day and a marvelous weekend, as I am not sure I will be on here a whole lot this weekend!!!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lynnc99
on 5/25/12 6:31 am
Positive positive! Headed to PA to spend days with hubby Mike!

This "commuter marriage" is okay, but it has its moments, believe me.

Anxious to see him, and to get going on the house. We will be picnicing on Monday afternoon for sure.
Patricia R.
on 5/25/12 7:16 am - Perry, MI
I have had a positive day so far.  Went over to my sister's and helped her empty a storage room of things that belonged to me that she was storing for me, before I got the basement.  Tomorrow, I will empty the car out.  I have several crates of books, two bags and a box of clothes, and a box of toys for when my Munchkins come to town, so that they have some stuff to play with.

Tonight, Mom is coming over to play Scrabble.  Other than being extremely annoying and nagging all the time, she only likes to play Scrabble with us when she comes to town.  

Have a great weekend.

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views