Wednesday: Watcha Eating Today?

Laureen S.
on 5/22/12 8:08 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
4+ years post-op and mid-week and a day off from the gym, much needed after rain interrupted sleep two nights in a row, so this is my food plan for today. . .

B:  Apple Ricotta Pancakes and turkey bacon

S:  Piece of l/f cheddar with some strawberries or peach

L:  Going to lunch with a friend, so not sure, will come back to post later what I had

S:  Yogurt and strawberries or banana

D:  Meeting a friend after work, unsure, again will come back to post later

S:  Fruit more than likely if I have one

Trying to step up the fruit part of things, as I am having issues with evacuation, if you get my drift. . .

Make more choices that are beneficial and you will benefit.  Have a good day!!!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bethmal
on 5/22/12 8:15 pm
RNY on 12/26/17
Good Morning Laureen and PA,

I am up super early because today is 'Fun and Fitness Day' at school - what used to be known as field day when I was in school.  I have to leave here in a few minutes to go help my friend (who is the PE teacher) set up the field.

B:  skim plus and carnation instant breakfast
L:  turkey and cheese roll up, a few grapes and french vanilla yogurt
D:  grilled chicken and grilled asparagus

vitamin:  done
water: at least 100 ounces
exercise:  I will be on my feet all day walking around and I am hoping my foot holds up

Have a great day!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Laureen S.
on 5/22/12 8:20 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
If you can, try an ace bandage for extra support and don't wear flat shoes, a little bit of a heel, say 2 inches should help. . .  what my podiatrist told me when I had the issue. . .  hope you have a good day!!!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bethmal
on 5/22/12 10:31 pm
RNY on 12/26/17
Thanks Laureen,

I am taped for support from my PT and I go back to the doc next Thursday.  I currently wear sneakers everyday to work (thank goodness my principal doesn't mind) and I am off of it as much as possible.  I guess I am ready to bite the bullet and get another cortisone shot.  I can't do this all summer long.  I try not to go barefoot (except when in the shower) but it is nice weather and I don't have any cute supportive shoes.  A friend of mine told me about a Dansko outlet near Jennersville.  I am going to try to get up there as soon as I can.  Thanks for your support!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

jastypes
on 5/22/12 11:50 pm - Croydon, PA
1 - 1 egg, .5 oz salami, 1/2 eng muffin
2 - strawberries
3 - 6" turkey subway sub w/veggies
4 - apple and cheese
5 - 1/2 c. spaghetti with 1/2 c. meat sauce and salad
6 - SF ice cream

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views