Between Now And Then

lynnc99
on 5/20/12 7:22 am
My 3 year surgiversary is coming up in July (the 15th to be exact). And while I am doing pretty well overall with maintaining my weight, I am not where I want to be.

I would love to lose about 10 lbs. that I have regained. And....15 would be a lovely bonus.

Most of all I need to renew my commitment to exercise. The move to FL has upset my routines so much - I realize now what a creature of habit I am!

I scared myself a little in the last 2 weeks with sugar cravings - gave in a few times but then realized that I didn't need to give in "forever."

And so, from now until July 15, I am committing to doing it right. Exactly, chapter and verse doing the things I know I need to do.

This week's exercise plan revolves around classes at the gym:
Mon: body combat
Tues: body attack
Wed: Walk 2 big loops around my neighborhood, which is about 4 miles total. Not a leisurely walk - a hustle. Come home sweaty.
Thurs: Mat pilates class plus cardio on the treadmill or elliptical (would love to build up my endurance on the elliptical)
Fri: CardioBlast

So be sure I tell you how this all is going as the week gets started tomorrow!
Patricia R.
on 5/20/12 9:06 pm - Perry, MI
 Hi Lynn,
I am right there with you on needing to pick up the exercise.  I've been putting it off because of the shoulder pain from my fall in December.  It's been mild lately, so I need to get to the gym now.

Your exercise plan sounds excellent.   Keep us posted.,

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 5/21/12 12:16 am - Maple Shade, NJ
With that plan in place you should do well. . .  this is after all a lifetime commitment and we all get a little off track from time to time. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views