Monday: Whatcha Eating today?

Laureen S.
on 5/21/12 12:09 am, edited 5/21/12 10:22 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Happy Monday everyone! I had an extremely busy weekend and am thoroughly exhausted as a result, but oh well, life goes on. . .

B: one egg, bison and bean type of corned beef with multigrain tortilla (leftovers from yesterday's breakfast)

S: Thomas' W/W light muffin with melted pepperjack

L: Thomas' W/W light muffin with chopped liver

S: Strawberry yougurt with kashi sprinkles

D: Ceasar salad, 3 ouces of steak, a little piece of whole wheat bread and I picked at my no butter, no cinnamon sugar added sweet potato

S: Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle bar. . .

That is my plan for today and the exercise component of my day was accomplished before I got to work. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bethmal
on 5/21/12 12:37 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Good Morning Laureen and PA,

I am continuing the not hungry trend... not sure what's going on with that.  But because of it I have lost 11 pounds in the past 4 weeks.  We went away this weekend and I splurged and drank (a lot) of wine.  More than I have had in a long time.  Oh, and I ate ice cream twice too!  So, back at it today.

B:  Skim plus and sugar free carnation instant breakfast
L:  Organic French Vanilla yogurt and grapes, strawberries and cantaloupe
D:  grilled chicken, salad, grilled zucchini and roasted sweet potato rounds

vitamin: done
water: at least 100 ounces
exercise:  elliptical because its better for my foot right now.  Dang plantar facsiitis!

Have a great Monday!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

jastypes
on 5/21/12 12:38 am - Croydon, PA
1 - 2 eggs w/onion and cheese, 1/2 bagel w/creamcheese
2 - lean cuisine and salad
3 - 3 oz chicken or fish, 1/2 c. pasta, 1/2 c. salad
4 - popcorn

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Jodi H.
on 5/21/12 2:59 am

I am following all of you gals through Lisa Hunt! She has been my friend since high school! You are all so inspiring and I read your food plans for each day to reassure myself that it won't be eggs and mushies forever!  I am 4 weeks out from VSG, down 28lbs and loving it! 

I will share my food journal too :)

B. one egg white with cheese and tiny bit of spinach
S. Edge RTD protein shake
L. half of a morningstar turkey burger, bunless and some diced no sugar added peaches
S. red fat cheese stick
D. a few bites of falling off the bone pork(in crockpot now)with a little bbq sauce
S. SF fudgepop

Having trouble getting all my liquids in! This "can't drink 30min before or after a meal" thing is a challenge. I try to get at least 64oz.

Laureen S.
on 5/21/12 10:24 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Jodi,

Thanks for participating and you seem to be doing well, the water intake is tough for most post-ops, but you just have to keep the bottle/cup handy and sip constantly and you will make it. . . best wishes for you on this journey towards living a healthier and fuller life. . .

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lynnc99
on 5/21/12 3:19 am
B - protein shake
S - banana pre workout
L - Subway turkey on whole wheat
D - Greek yogurt with strawberries
S- possibly another shake if hungry at night
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views