Monday Roll Call

steffihope
on 5/20/12 10:46 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all of PA!  I am sitting in my classroom just waiting for my kids to stroll in.  Just a few more Monday's of this hellacious year!!!!!

The weekend was awesome!  So many activities, so many friends....I am truly a lucky lucky girl!
 Today's schedule is as follows:  School, therapist, home.....YAY!  A quiet evening at home - should be a nice easy day! (I hope.....one never does know do they??!??)

Happy Monday all!
Patricia R.
on 5/20/12 11:25 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Steffi and PA,
Boy, do I remember the end of the year countdown.  I used to make a paperchain, with each link representing a day left in the school year, and drape it across the top of the board.  I think I started it after Spring Break.  The kids all knew what it was.  Right before dismissal each day, I'd let one student rip off a link.  The kids, and I loved watching it get shorter.  The last day of school, we would celebrate tearing the last one off the board.  Hang in there.

Today has me heading to the lab to check my INR, for my Coumadin level in my blood.  Since Easter, it has been wacky.  I also have to go to the bank to empty a can of change.  My bank, TD Bank, lets people with accounts use the machine free.  One time, I had $152 in the can.  Today, it is not full, so I don't expect that much this time.

I hope everyone has a blessed day.  

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views