Green Light

jackie M.
on 5/18/12 3:55 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 I got the green light from the Nutritionist yesterday.
Lost 3 inches off my waist.
15 lbs left on my pre surgery weight goal.
yeah for me.......................................

I haven't lost any weight this last month after twising my left knee almost 3 wks ago.  doc put me on meds and I am hoping they work.   
will I go out and bat the ball for the granddaughter's baseball team again, oh yes I will... it was FUN..  lol

Although I am having problems with the professional and testing fees coverage by NOT having coverage, I am staying with the program and doing what I have to do to get the coverage.  I WILL get over this hurdle and win the race.  As frustrating as it is, I have to keep on my track and continue with the program.  

I see Psych on June 29th...  oh yeah, can't wait, NOT...  I hate shrinks.... they give me the willies..  

Hubby is going nuts with me.  He likes to look at different recipes.  When he starts to tell me about one, I ask him.....   FAT, Cholesterol, Carbs, Sugar, Protein...   When he goes down the list, I say sorry, but it's NOT on our diet plan.  so he has to think of ways of making it in our diet plan... 
He does do his best at trying to make it fit into our diet plan.  He's a good guy.  he will probably have his surgery before me.  but that is ok...

HW 284.5, SW 247, GW 140       

lynnc99
on 5/18/12 12:09 pm
Sounds like you are totally on track!
IdaMae D.
on 5/18/12 10:32 pm - Philadelphia, PA
conratulations!

IdaMae

jackie M.
on 5/20/12 9:55 pm - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 Thank you.