Terriffic Tuesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 5/14/12 8:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA!!!!!

The sun might not be shining but for me today is still terriffic.  Last class last night.  The instructor didn't keep us late - we were all very surprised at that.  We all went out after class invited our spouses to join us since they were such a huge important part of our success.  Before we left the building for the last time Gene took a class photo that I still have to download and email to all in my class.  After that we went to a nice place in Rosemont called The Garden, wonderful conversation, wonderful time of sharing and laughing!!!

Today I'm off to work.  Will be leaving early today, 2ish,  to head to St. Joe's for the walkthrough for the banquet we have yearly at work.  This year my company is able to give out 60 scholarships to the members of our healthplan.   This is soooo exciting, I love this program so much.

Sending prayers, hugs, and love to all Beth for her dad's hospitalization.

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 5/14/12 9:52 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Ida, I am so proud of you!  

Today, I'm trying to decompress from a crappy morning getting Siehara off to school.  

Working Aetna til 3:30 then off to the appointment with the therapist.  Hopefully we will be able to get in with the psych tonight, too.  

Nothing else planned.. can't plan anything ahead of time without knowing how she is going to be when she gets home from school.

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 5/15/12 8:18 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Lisa!

If you need anything, a shoulder, let me know.

Sending you lots of love and hugs....

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 5/14/12 10:04 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Ida,
I know how hard you worked, and the awesome feeling of relief you feel now that you are done your degree.  I am so happy for you.

Today, I will be seeing my Ear, Nose, Throat doctor for the long awaited CT scan results.  I have the disc with the films, which he will look over.  He suspects that I damaged my sinuses when I fell and broke my nose in December.  Since I was away for two weeks in April, and it takes a month to get an appointment with this doctor, I have been on an antibiotic for over a month.I still have the worst sinus infection I have ever had.

I might get to a recovery support group at my church later on, depending on how I feel.  We'll see what the day holds for me.

Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

steffihope
on 5/14/12 10:36 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning Ida and all of PA.  Ida - I have yet to wish you a Mazel Tov on your conferred degree.  I can't believe it is over for you - I remember when you earned your Bachelor's.  So proud of you - maybe it is time for the two of us to consider that PhD!  (i have had the itch for a while now.)

Anyway - today is a nice Tuesday here in paradise.  I have a grade group meeting this morning - shoot me now please!  Then teaching today.  After school I plan on running and then meeting up with a friend for dinner.  Hebrew School for me is over for the year, YAY!  I survived yet another year!  Tonight shoud be quiet.  That is all for me today!

Happy Tuesday all!
IdaMae D.
on 5/15/12 8:20 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Steffi!!!!

It just might be time for that PhD!!!!

IdaMae

bvohl
on 5/15/12 1:42 am
 GM Ida and PA!

I have so much on my plate it is hard to focus on just one thing! I went to see my Dad last night, he was very sleepy but he was lucid. I showed him a picture of Deanna and he lit up like a Christmas Tree! ( as usual) I also saw my mom at the nursing home. It gets harder every time I see them fading away and there is nothing I can do about it!! 

Today was another morning of testing, yippee, NOT! After school I will go home, pick up the child, get an early dinner, then get her changed and ready for her spring concert this evening.

Ida, thanks so much for your continued support and prayers. 
Lisa, I am thinking about you and know I am here!

Have a great day!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 5/15/12 8:21 am - Philadelphia, PA

you're welcome Beth, if you need anything you let me know.

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views