Does this get better? water question

jastypes
on 5/3/12 5:20 am - Croydon, PA
I was not drinking water at all for a very long time.  Bad me!  I decided that as part of my renewed commitment to my pouch, I would drink water as much as I could, even if I cannot get in the prescribed amount.  Progress, not perfection, right?  Well, I've set a reminder on my computer that tells me to drink every 10 minutes.  This is making me have to use the bathroom about every 45 minutes!  It's only been 3 days.  I can't remember.  Does this change, or do I just need to get used to it?  I've had to make sure I don't drink any water after 4:00 before I leave work so that I can make it home without having to pee; and I can't drink water after 8 pm unless I want to be up during the night. 

Any tips, advice, words of wisdom?

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Laureen S.
on 5/4/12 5:02 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Most days I get my water in, but I do find that I go to the bathroom more than before and yes, timing is everything, for instance, I try not to drink after 7 p.m., or I wake up more than once during the night. . .  but you body will adjust somewhat, but the water is good for you, staves off hunger or feelings of hunger. . .  flushes out the bad things in your body, etc. . . .

Another thing, for me, if I don't drink enough water for too many days in a row, I get severe leg/feet cramps, so I try really hard to remember to drink, drink, drink, water or other decaf beverages. . .sometimes when I'm really busy at work, I forget. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views