Barix Langhorne First Saturday Support Meeting - May 5th

Laureen S.
on 5/1/12 11:37 pm, edited 5/1/12 11:44 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Happy Wednesday everyone. . .

Hope everyone is "successing" on their journey towards healthier, fuller lives.  This coming Saturday we will be meeting for the purpose of support and celebrating the new lives we are living!

Time: 11 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
Place: Barix Clinics - 280 Middletown Blvd Langhorne, PA 19047

This group is for anyone seeking support, for those who've had their surgery, for those contemplating, for those who wish to sit in as support people to their loved ones, you need not have had your surgery at Barix to attend it, however, while we will share our journey's with one another, we will never advise against what another practice tells their patients.  We will have a nutritionist to assist with any questions regarding that aspect of this journey, as well as to sell supplements.

So if you have a particular subject in mind, please bring it and we will try to discuss it from the perspective of those who've experienced where you are.

Please keep in mind that this is a support group and that there are, at times, subjects posed that are not for young children's ears, so we ask, to the extent possible, that you don't bring children.

Hope to see you there!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

proudmama13
on 5/2/12 7:14 pm - Bristol, PA
I have secured my hubby for baby duty, so I will be there with bells on!!!  It's a good thing I read your post...I thought it started at 11:30 ;-)!

Have a great day,
Selena

jastypes
on 5/3/12 12:42 am - Croydon, PA
See you there!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Lisa H.
on 5/3/12 1:37 am - Whitehall, PA
 I'll be there for about an hour!  I have to drop Siehara off in Yardley around 9:30-10:00 for a Bar Mitzvah, so it's perfect timing! 

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 5/4/12 3:20 am
 I will be there!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!