Wednesday - Whatcha Eating Today?

Laureen S.
on 5/1/12 10:50 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Folks. . .

So I got up and made it back to the gym today, the hardest part was getting there, once there I spent 20 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes working various muscle groups and 10 minutes on the elliptical. . .  YAY ME!!!  Now to be committed to getting there at least 4x a week. . .  that will be the real feat and I MUST do it, or the regain will become more than I can bear. . .

Got to work, planned on having the other half of my omlet from yesterday and dropped it on my way to my desk, so plan changed. . .

B:  3 ounces of l/f cheese on light w/w bread

S:  Yogurt

L:  Romaine lettuce w/tomato, red onion and 4 ounces of baked crusted parmesan chicken and Ken's Free raspberry pecan dressing.

S:  Nuts and dates

D:  3 ounces of Chicken and asparagus

S:  either popcorn or fruit

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 5/1/12 11:41 pm - Croydon, PA
I had another awesome day yesterday that included walking, water, supplements and sticking to my food plan -- not to mention prayer, meditation and an OA meeting!

1 - 1 egg, 2 small sausage links, 1/2 mini bagel
2 - banana
3 - chicken sandwich on hamburger roll, carrot sticks
4 - apple with cheese
5 - 3 oz chicken nuggets, 1/2 c. pasta, 1/2 c. veggie (not sure what kind, depends on what's in the freezer)
6 - SF ice cream

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views