Wet Wednesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 5/1/12 10:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA:

So much to do so little time!

Hope you all are doing well.

Heading to the doc today, did something to my back over the weekend and can barely move.

After that home to work for the rest of the day, then homework, homework, homework and did I mention homework?

Have a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 5/1/12 11:21 pm - Whitehall, PA
 UGH.. Hump day, right...

bad night last night.. Siehara having all sorts of accidents.. hurt wrist taking out garbage, vacuum fell on her, fell and bumped head on table, dizzy, meltdown..
                  new meds are starting but hadn't started yet... so I'm not sure what was going on.  Then, cats were throwing up and pooping all over the place.  I think Jasper ate the double stick tape I had put down outside my bedroom door to keep him from scratching... had to take that off.. 

This morning, I was still reeling from last night.. Siehara didn't want to get out of bed and I blew up big time at her... she said she still didn't feel right, but I screamed anyway.  Made her get out of bed and go to Kids Peace program.  She can't afford not to go and quite honestly, I don't think I could handle her at home today.  

I feel like **** for feeling the way I do.  I am doing what I can to get her the help she needs.  Now, I really need to MAKE time to get help for myself.  I am going to go crazy if I don't.   We are still experimenting with her meds.. weaning her off one they put her on at the inpatient program and weaning her back ON the one they took her off.  Also adding a mood stabilizer to the mix.  Doc says she should feel the effects of the mood stabilizer within a few days.. then we can see if we can take her off or lessen her ADHD meds.. OYE.. I truly have to write everything down on a schedule just to keep up with her meds.  I feel so bad for her, but am also having a really hard time handling it myself.  I just want to curl up and cry.. thank goodness I have my Effexor to keep me sane.  

Anyway, working both jobs today.. that's about it.. I hope.  Praying for no other issues.

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 5/1/12 11:25 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida and PA Peeps,
Homestretch for you these days.  How exciting.  I was lucky, or blessed.  My last nine grad credits were independent study during the summer, when I was teaching, so I had all day to work on the classes.  It was really less stressful.  I am so proud of you for how hard you are working.

My son, Sean, who has been here since last Monday, is taking the bus back to Pittsburgh on the bus today.  He and I had hoped I could drive him back when my daughter had the baby, but the baby has not arrived yet, and my son has to get back there.  My daughter has told me that she doesn't want me to come back till the baby arrives, and her husband has to leave for his work trip.  

Today, I see the orthopedist about an MRI I had done yesterday.  It was for back pain, which I have had since I fell and did all the damage to my leg and broken nose.

I hope you all have a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views