Sunday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 4/28/12 11:00 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning PA Peeps,
It looks like a gorgeous day outside.  I will be going out to get the newspaper in a few minutes.  I'm not able to get to church today.  Health issues have laid me up a little.  

I will get some tidying done.  I will also get to an AA meeting.  Might dig out the bike, and take it out.  

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 4/29/12 12:42 am
GM Trish and PA!

I am up bright and early AGAIN! Damn cat!!!

Already took Dee to Hebrew School, went to the market, did some financial stuff and now posting!
My friends wedding was beautiful and simple! She looked gorgeous!! She also had RNY about 9 months before I did. I had a nice time minus having an argument with hubby and leaving him home, LONG STORY! I hung out with my work friends, the food was delish. I am so happy for her to have found happiness.

Today is laundry, it is NEVER ending!! When I went to the store I picked up salad fixins for lunches, gotta get back to basics!! Plus, with testing we can't go out of the building (lockdown until all tests are taken out of the building) which is usually around lunch time. Hey, I have to stand and walk all week, maybe it will be worth a few pounds off!?!?

It is a beautiful day!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 4/29/12 1:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Trish;

Slept in this morning.  Been up for about an hour.  So nice to just sleep, no one coming to work on the house so I could actually relax.  Playing hooky from church today, Gene is working on his statement of faith for a new teaching position he's been offered in a doctoral program.

I should be working on my homework for next Friday - I need a break - I'm totally burned out!

Later today I have wash and some cleaning up around the house - not much cleaning up in a house that's been ripped apart for a year and half, I try.  Living in two rooms is like an episode of horders except the rest of the house is totally empty...

Hope you all have a wonderful day and get out to enjoy some sunshine...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views