Vitamin question

jastypes
on 4/25/12 11:28 pm - Croydon, PA
How many micrograms of B12 a day?

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Sara E.
on 4/26/12 2:11 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
 Sorry,  can't help. I get a shot every 3 months. 

-Sara

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 4/26/12 3:25 am
Depends on your bloodwork, usually 1000 mcg sublingually

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Laureen S.
on 4/26/12 4:02 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Nan is right, it's determined by your bloodwork. . .  my levels have always been on the high side, so Dr. P told me to take it every other day and I've not had to change that. 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Patricia R.
on 4/26/12 11:33 pm - Perry, MI
 Laureen is right.  Dr. Marymor has me getting B12 shots and also doing 1000 mcg a day sublingually.  Check with your doctor first.
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

jackie j
on 5/1/12 2:44 am - Glenmoore, PA
2500 mcg sublinqual.  my bloodwork has always been low (300-400) so I take more.   you just pee B12 out if you take too much and under extra stressful times it gets eaten up so not something you can do too much of really.  

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views