Monday: Whatcha Eating today?

Laureen S.
on 4/22/12 11:17 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. . .

At 4.5 years out, here is my plan. . .

B:  Was stuck in my car due to bad accident, lucky for me I had food (lol), beef jerky and one multigrain pancake. . .

S:  Yogurt w/strawberries/bananas

L:  Other half of a pastrami sandwich from yesterday and piece of pickle

S:  Dates and nuts

D:  Spinach, mushrooms, onions, eggwhite omlet with cheese

S:  either Skinny Cow or banana and strawberries in light sour cream

My weekend food choices were mostly good, with a little bit of bad in there because my guy and I went to the Reading Termial Market, which is a foodie's ideal place, but the fact is I choose and did not act like a child with $5 in a candy store, so I'd say I had a successful weekend, because planning to go somewhere and deciding what I will and won't choose is successing in my book. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 4/22/12 11:28 pm - Croydon, PA
Personally, I think when you decide and choose, you are being successful.  Compulsive eating for me is when I am basically eating against my will and I feel like I have no choice.  I know that sounds ridiculous, but it is sometimes how I feel.

Today's plan:

1 - 1 egg, 1.5 oz sausage, 1/2 english muffin
2 - banana
3 - Lean Cuisine and apple
4 - 1/2 c. pineapple
5 - 3 oz sausage, 1/2 c. pasta, 1/2 c. salad
6 - SF pudding

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Laureen S.
on 4/22/12 11:42 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
That does not sound ridiculous, it is the same thing as picking up a drink when one is an alcoholic, once done, the complusion takes over. . .  we who are food addicts, suffer from complusive and obssessive behavior. . . it's a journey, sometimes detours are a wonderful thing, so long as we find our way back to the main highway. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views