Nervous today

victoria3
on 4/20/12 10:25 am - Douglassville, PA
I can totally understand your cautiously optimistic attitude.  
musicaldonna
on 4/20/12 4:13 am - PA
Lisa,

Just wanted you to know that you and Siehara will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.  Let the strength of the prayers sustain you during this stressful time.  I totally get the ambivalence about Siehara coming home.  That does not make you anything but a healthy, normal, single parent who has a lot on her plate.  I am glad that Siehara will be in the acute partial program on Monday.  The supervised, supportive atmosphere can only serve to reinforce what good has come out of her inpatient stay.  Take good care of yourself.

Donna
IdaMae D.
on 4/21/12 1:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
Lisa; You and Siehara are in my prayers.

If you need someone that spent 19 years of his career working with children/teens please do not hesitate to reach out to us.  One of Gene's loves/passions is working with children/teens.

Sending my love to you, Siehara, and Neil during this time in your lives....

Ida

IdaMae

jackie M.
on 4/21/12 5:45 am - Sunbury, PA
RNY on 10/10/12
 She sounds like she is borderline-behavior.   I know what you are going through.  We been through the mill with one of ours.  C&Y instructed us to call the Police.  Police were a joke.  

All I can say is don't give in, hold your ground, and IF you have to call the Police, then you call them.  

I wish I could say what we went through but I can't.  

I will pray that it all goes well for you.  

HW 284.5, SW 247, GW 140       

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views