Sleepy Sunday roll call

IdaMae D.
on 4/15/12 12:00 am - Philadelphia, PA

GM PA:

What an exhausting day and yet an uplifting day yesterday. 

Thank you all for your kind words regarding my presentation. 

Prayers and good thoughts going out to those having family or life situations that are challenging.  Special prayers going out for Sieherra that she is able to deal with the challenges she has been facing these past months.

Yesterday was amazing, watching my oldest try on wedding dresses so much fun!!!!  She must have tried on at least 30 then towards the end there were three she really liked, can't say she fell in love just yet.  We have an appointment to go back next Sunday to try those three on again and see if any of them are the one...She has a very eclectic taste.

I was bored doing the wedding registries - I do have to admit that.  I finally found display of rocking chairs and sat while she did her thing with the gun.  My youngest just pointed and shot everything, the oldest has to look at it, touch it, read the box, oy vei....After the registries and before the bridal shop we stopped at Olive Garden for a late lunch....so much fun...

while I was out having fun yesterday Gene and the son-in-law were finding more things wrong with the house.  I can't go into detail here but just let me say this last thing if they had not found it - Gene and I could be dead from this one - pretty scary....all I can say is God is good...

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

IdaMae

bvohl
on 4/15/12 2:41 am
GM Ida and PA!!

Sounds like you had quite a day yesterday!! Mostly good though, the house stuff will (eventually) get done!! You waited this long, what is a bit longer, right?? Just kidding!?!?

I too am praying for both Lisa and Siehara! I can only imagine how difficult this is on both of them!!I am sending them strength and positive thoughts!

Today has been busy already for me! Got woken up by the furry alarm clock, got showered and dressed, got Dee up and dressed, took her to Hebrew School, then did some errands. Came home and now getting Dee ready for a busy afternoon. It is pretty bad when your kid has a more active social life than you do!?!? But it is good! She has a birthday party then a GS father/daughter dance. I will take this time to get stuff ready for back to reality, BOO!! Oh well, vacation had to end eventually...

Have a great day!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views