Beautiful Saturday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 4/13/12 10:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA;

Prayers and love going out to Lisa and all those who are struggle with life's situations.

My thesis presentation is DONE!!!  At this point I feel so drained and exhausted.  I did stumble in a few areas of the presenation, thinking about those areas all day yesterady at work, I realized the materials I needed to review are out in the shed - were put out there when construction began over a year ago with the intention I'd have them back in the house May of 2011 and organized so I could review them for the paper and presenation.  They are still in the shed and I forgot they were out there or I'd have been ripping that shed apart to get to that information.  Just another thing to be aggrivated by with that fraud of a general contractor...

All in all and taking into consideration how extremely hard I am  on myself the presentation went very well.

Today I should be preparing for the class that begins Monday evening.  Business Ethics my last class - Woo - HOO......

Hope you all have a wonderful day....I'm heading over to Jersey to do some wedding shopping planning with my oldest daugther.  not sure if I told you all, she called a week ago and told me ther and the BF set a date of Sept 8th - oy vei - so much to do so little time it will come together!!!  Gene and I planned our wedding in 6 months so I know this can be done :-)

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 4/13/12 11:03 pm - Lancaster, PA
Ida considering all you have been through I think it is a pure miracle that you have managed to still pull this off. I am proud of you and I am sure it went well. I am sure you are relieved that is done.

We are going to the wedding of one of my counselors today it starts at 11 am so we will be hopping to get ready on time. will miss my market morning. 

Probably will not hear anything until Monday about my license. So we wait.

Have a nice day everyone
bvohl
on 4/14/12 12:18 am
GM Ida and PA!!

Ida, I am SO proud of you!! You are one of the strongest women I know!!!! I know you are glad your presentation is over....Now, planning a wedding for September, OY! You will do it!!

Nicole, I am sure you will be approved for your next venture!! I am have complete faith and confidence in you and I am sure that everything will be fine!

Last night we went out to dinner with another family and then went bowling. We had a blast. I haven't been bowling since before my surgery. Maybe it is my center of gravity but I SUCKED!!! I didn't even brake 100! I used to be in a bowling league?!?!? WTF?? I told hubby either we need to go bowling more often or never again?!?! LOL!!!

Lisa, I am thinking about you and hope that things are settled down a bit and Siehara is getting the help that she needs!! It is never easy seeing our kids hurting...but it is part of being a parent! ((HUGS)) and positive thoughts!!

Dee's friend stayed over last night which was not planned but it is ok because I think of her as my own!! They have been friends since preschool.

Have a great weekend. I am going to try and enjoy the last two days of my vacation!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

musicaldonna
on 4/14/12 12:49 am - PA
Congratulations Ida on your presentation.  I don't know how you have been able to hold it together between the contractor mess, work and studying.  You are really an amazing human being.  Have fun planning your daughter's wedding.

Good luck Nicole with the license.  Hope that all is well with you.

Lisa, I am keeping you and Siehara in my prayers today.

Beth, sorry I haven't seen you in a while.  Hope that all is well with school and family.
bvohl
on 4/14/12 3:46 am
 Donna, 

It has been WAY too long!!! Hopefully we will get to see each other soon. Our surgiversary is coming soon....

Things here are good!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 4/14/12 1:52 am - Whitehall, PA
 Good late morning all... Siehara has been at KP for about 24 hours now.  I filled out the paperwork and they sent me home yesterday.   I have a strange sense of relief knowing that I can move about my home without having to lock doors, walk on eggshells or worry about what is going on behind my back.  I also have relief in the knowledge that she is getting help where she is.  I'm hoping she puts her all into this and comes out better than she went in.  

I spent some time yesterday napping and then some time starting to work on cleaning up Siehara's room.  I want to go through it inch by inch and clean it up and out.  I am going to get rid of any nasty clothes and toys that are no longer age appropriate and are just taking up space.  I'm going to move the futon out of her bedroom and into the living room so there is more places to sit out there and we can spend more time together.  Plus, it will be one less place for her to throw her crap.  

Today, I spent the morning trying to get rest and helping to take care of Neil.  He seems to have come down with something.  He thought it was allergies, but the allergy meds have had no effect and he was vomiting at one point.  I think he has a flu-like thing... we are doing really well here.  I am starting to feel better, but am not great.  

I'm going to go visit Siehara today.  They have visiting from 1-3.  He was going to come with me, but I'm making him stay home and rest.  I spoke to her on the phone last night and this morning and she sounds good.  I called her last night and she called me this morning.  They are given certain times during the day when they can make/receive phone calls.  I don't want her to feel like I just dropped her off and am going to ignore her for the next 2 weeks or however long she's there.  I did NOT tell her I was coming to see her today.  She only knows about a family session that we have on Monday afternoon.  My step-mom is going to meet me tomorrow and come with me to the visit.  She wants to see her, but doesn't want to go alone.  I, of course, want to see her as much as I can, anyway.  So, we will go tomorrow.  They allow 2 people at a time to visit.  

I am scheduled to work at the store tonight and other than the fact that I am exhausted, I see no other reason not to go in.  It should help me keep my mind off things, at least a little bit.  Tomorrow, we have no definite plans besides visiting hours with Siehara.  I am going to work some more on her bedroom and just relax.  I need it.  Maybe Neil and I will take a nice walk in the park since it is supposed to be beautiful outside.  

Rambled enough... off to finish getting ready to go see Siehara.  

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views