Weekend - Watcha Eating Thread

Laureen S.
on 4/13/12 9:02 pm, edited 4/14/12 11:07 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Thought I would post this for the weekends and come back to add to it, as the weekend proceeds, not sure about anyone else, but I am on the go on the weekends and my planning it to eat within the parameters of what I know to be good for me as much as possible, so far as today goes, all I can commit to knowing what I will eat right now is breakfast and dinner, lunch I am meeting a friend so cannot be sure. . .be back to post as the day proceeds. . wishing you all a great day

B: Ok, so I decided to have Turkey Chili instead (lol)

S: banana

L: half of a black n blue burger and about 10 fries

S: 2 spoonfuls of dessert sampler

D: Other half of my burger and 10 more fries

S: None

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Jackie Fisher
on 4/13/12 11:09 pm - PA
I am with you on coming back to update.. Have a lot going on today, so I will try my best to eat period!

B: Atkins Shake

S:

L:

S:

D:

S:
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

jastypes
on 4/14/12 12:26 am - Croydon, PA
Interesting how our weekends are so different from weekdays as far as planning.

1 - 2 sl french toast with 1/2 oz bacon
2 - ham sandwich
3 - chicken divan with 1/2 c. rice
4 - SF ice cream

I'm taking my car for inspection at 2 pm.  Not sure what else is going on today.  Mark is picking up the kids in a few minutes and I get alone time with Bill.  Woo hoo!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Laureen S.
on 4/14/12 11:09 pm, edited 4/15/12 10:08 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views