TGIF - Watcha Eating Today?

Laureen S.
on 4/12/12 8:48 pm, edited 4/13/12 8:54 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Friday, happy Friday. . .  4.5 years post-op and this is my plan:

B:  Spinach, sundried tomato and feta cheese eggbeater omlet with half of a gutted w/w bagel

S:  remainder of my omlet

L:  Rice pasta with sqash and piece of l/f cheddar (1 cup total)

S: Refrued Beans w/cheddar

D:  Grilled Salmon, spinach dip w/chips, couple of spoons of sweet potato and several forkfuls of ceasar salad

S: Carmel corn (cup)

Will return to post dinner selection and any changes. . .  have a successful plan

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 4/12/12 11:21 pm, edited 4/13/12 12:29 pm - Croydon, PA
1 - 1 egg, 1 oz ham, 1 oz bagel w/cream cheese
2 - strawberries
3 - Lean Cuisine and salad
4 - 1 oz white cheddar cheese
5 - tuna salad on white toast with lettuce
6 - SF ice cream

OA meeting tonight. 

ugh, I switched up my lunch to a 6" turkey/ham subway sub on flatbread WITH chips.  So not on my plan, but what I really wanted.  Of course, now I'm stuffed and feeling buyer's remorse. 

okay, and then had the other 1/2 of the sub for snack instead of cheese.

I recognize a couple of things about myself.  #1 -- money = food.  when I have money, I want to spend it on eating out.  #2 - I should NEVER buy a footlong sub thinking I'll save 1/2 for the next day.  It's way too tempting.  Actually, that's not true, because I have done that in the past and been fine.  I think I just need to move it away from my immediate vicinity. 

Live and learn.  I am not going to beat myself up today.

Added soup to my sandwich at dinner.  Jeez, this day sucked food-wise.  Glad it's over!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views