Wonderful Wednesday Roll Call

dit657
on 4/10/12 10:04 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I say Wonderful Wednesday because it was such a pretty morning this morning, and I'm counting down the days now until we're on our way to our new home in sunny FLA!!

Last night we did more cleaning out in the basement - we look like hoarders judging by the trash at the curb - where does it all come from?! I'm at the point where I'm just throwing stuff out - and hope I don't miss it down the road, but there's just so much and we can't possibly take it all. I have a huge pile for charity and another one for kids, but it just keeps appearing every time I open a closet or cabinet!! It's an evil plot to drive me insane!!

But I'm not complaining (much - lol) - today I have a meeting with my boss to go over the transition to the new person, and I think she and I going to have a few words about the way she's been treating me lately - I understand she's upset that she has to break someone new in - I get that - but I told her in SEPTEMBER that I would be leaving - I think that's more than enough time to adjust to it. She blasted me good in front of a co-worker the other day - butting into a work conversation that she really knew nothing about - and then made snide comments about me not doing my work but having time to write personal e-mails and make personal calls. OK, if you have a problem with me take me in your office and talk to me about it - don't berate me in front of a co-worker - that really pissed me off.  But - I'm outta here at the end of next week so I'm trying to keep my cool til then

OK everyone - have a great day. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 4/10/12 10:46 pm
GM Kathy and PA!

Sounds like things are moving along! I look around my house and wonder if I had to move, where would I put all the crap that I have accumulated over the past 13 years???? I guess I would be trashing alot too!?!?!? As far as your boss goes, sounds like the green-eyed monster is coming out!? I would definitely call her on it. Her behavior is very unprofessional!!

Today I have a drs appointment to check on my bloodwork and a checkup! I have really been trying to get back on track with eating and exercise. I am not liking the number I am seeing on the scale and some of my clothes are snug! I am trying to keep a positive attitude and take it one day at a time, but I continue to struggle?!?!?

After the drs appointment I have some errands to run then I must start getting my house ready. I am having a VERY small birthday celebration for Miss Deanna who will be turning 9 on the 19th!! I cannot believe it! It seems like yesterday we brought her home and I had NO clue what to do, still don't!?!? LOL!!! We are still waiting on the manual...hmmm! Just a couple of her close friends, some meatballs, crock pot cake and ice cream...no biggie!

Have a great day!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views