Tuesday - Watcha Eating Today?

Laureen S.
on 4/9/12 10:26 pm, edited 4/10/12 10:30 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks to all who are willing to participate in the accountability process, as well as giving newer folks a glimpse into what they are eating and for any of the newer folks, remember that some of the posters to this thread are over 4 years out and so what they may be posting may seem like, wow, those folks are eating what?  anyway, here goes my food plan for today and as per my accountability part of things, when I change something, I come back and change it here too!  Have a great day!

B:  eggwhite omlet, made with reduced fat feta and half of a rye bagel

S:  Either a cup strawberries, bananas and s/f whipped cream (a dollop) or a light n fit yogurt

L:  Leftovers from last nights' yummy salad with grilled salmon (greens, onions, oranges, walnuts, goat cheese and pears)

S:  Popcorn instead of yogurt

D:  Leftover leg o lamb and veggies

S:  Strawberries, banana and rice pudding (3/4 of cup all told)

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 4/10/12 12:13 am - Croydon, PA
1 - 1 egg, 1 oz ham, 1 oz bagel
2 - banana
3 - Lean Cuisine and 1 c. salad
4 - apple with 1 oz cheese
5 - 1/2 c. pasta with 1/2 c. meat sauce and 1 c. salad
6 - SF pudding

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

jastypes
on 4/10/12 5:38 am - Croydon, PA

meal #4 is now a protein bar because it's sitting in my desk drawer calling my name.

Blessings, Jill

jastypes
on 4/10/12 12:14 pm - Croydon, PA
Maybe I'll get tired of changing things up, or embarrassed by having to keep coming back here to 'fess up.  My night snack was cereal with milk and strawberries.  I wasn't hungry.  I was emotionally drained after an emotional meltdown at my OA meeting that ended in somebody praying with me.  Now, tell me what that translates into more food???

Blessings, Jill

Laureen S.
on 4/10/12 10:34 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Jill, You need to give yourself a break and just keep trucking, if you don't stop beating yourself up so badly over changing things, over making choices that you know probably should be better, then you are just going to keep punishing yourself to no good end.  The important thing is your self awareness that you can do better and that there will be good days and not so good and at the end of the day, it is all about balancing it out.  We don't change a lifetime of bad habits and choices in a short span of time and relatively speaking, considering how many years you were doing you worst behaviors, you are only a baby in doing better. . .

Hugs and wishing you find peace, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

musicaldonna
on 4/10/12 2:10 am - PA
Happy Tuesday everyone.  Here's the plan for the day.

1 - 2 packets of instant oatmeal w/blueberries, splenda, cinnamon

2 - string cheese and an apple

3 - leftover dream fields angel hair pasta w/chicken, sauce, cheese

4 - banana and string cheese

5 - what ever's left from lunch

6 - orange and popcorn
Jodi H.
on 4/10/12 2:46 am
I really appreciate these food logs! I do check to see your surgery dates and try to go by the ones that are most recent, but this is a great tool for me to see that you can really eat normal things after surgery. =)  I am scheduled for a VSG on 4/24 with Dr. Harrison at LVH! I just had all my pre-admission testing done yesterday and have started my 2 week pre-diet today!  I really enjoy reading all of your posts.  It has answered so many questions!

Lisa H.
on 4/10/12 3:03 am - Whitehall, PA
YAY JODI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait to follow your progress!!! I'm going to try to get over there and harass, I mean visit, you when you have yours done!!! You've been a huge supporter of me as I've gone through this.

My tracker

hers 

Jackie Fisher
on 4/10/12 3:10 am - PA
Here is my plan for today!!

B: Atkins Shake

S: String Cheese and some diced ham

L: 4 Mini Meatballs and a string cheese

S: Yogurt

D: Boca Burger and mashed cheesy cauliflower

S: Not sure.. maybe some fruit or some SF ice cream
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 4/10/12 4:00 am, edited 4/10/12 5:37 am

B:  Hard Boiled Egg w/ 1 String Cheese

S: 4 oz. Low Fat Cottage Cheese w/ 6 oz. container of Chobani Black Cherry Greek Yogurt

L: Tossed Salad Greens with Red Cabbage, Tomato and Radish topped with 1/2 D&W Smoked Turkey Filet and Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing

S: Jello and String Cheese, Chocolate covered hard pretzel (small)

D:  Homemade Pasta E Fagioli sprinkled with romano pecorino cheese

All my vitamins and supplements, 160 oz. of Flavored Water, 5 games of bowling

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views