Good Friday Roll Call

bvohl
on 4/5/12 11:17 pm
GM PA!

Well I was up BRIGHT and early this morning. Had to go and get bloodwork done so I got there right when they opened. Still had to wait a bit, but I am home now, just had breakfast and waiting to drink my blueberry coffee!!

Today is my first of TEN days off for spring break!! I was able to get some straightening and laundry put away last night so I feel a bit ahead of the game. I am going to do some house stuff, pay bills and get in some type of exercise today!!

Here is my plan for eating today:

B: scrambled egg and cheese
S: greek yogurt
L: turkey and cheese roll
S:apple and PB
D: not sure yet...LOL!!

Have a GREAT Holiday, which ever one you celebrate!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Sara E.
on 4/6/12 12:01 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Good morning Beth & PA!

I am working today as usual.  Nothing much is new or exciting here.  Sunday we go to the out-laws for Easter dinner. They are having it at 2:30....not a meal time for me....great.  Wish I could just stay home.  I really try to stick to my 3 meal, 3 snack time schedule so I can keep successing.  Wish they supported me...oh well...no use complaining.  At least my friends support me.

Later...
Sara

IdaMae D.
on 4/6/12 12:34 am - Philadelphia, PA
GM Beth & PA!

I've been up working on the corrections I've received from all my professors regarding the thesis.  Still have not received feedback on the PP.  At this point it is what it is.

Work has been crazy busy.  Lots of new experiences and learning experiences - pretty exciting...

Today is devoted to my thesis, Gene is working on the demo of the first floor bathroom. 

Hope you all have a nice relaxing day...

Ida

IdaMae

lynnc99
on 4/6/12 1:09 am
Hi everyone!

I go in to work today at 2, so have had the morning pretty much to myself. A storm blew through and clouds are still low....so no, it's not always sunny in SW FL.

I've learned a lot at work this week and had to negotiate some issues that customers have had (warranty issues, interacting with ATT, and security settings here and there). Our clientele is largely retirees, and it takes a lot of patience sometimes to help them get over their fears of what technology can do, or how to just jump in and make it work for them. I am drawing on a lot of my past experience working in education, and move into the "teaching" mode a lot of the time.

So...working till 8 and want to get a few things done before I head out the door, so I'd better get OFF the computer, if you know what I mean!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views