Kelly Reed

Jackie Fisher
on 4/4/12 11:19 am - PA
For all of those that attend the support group meetings at Barix, Kelly Reed had surgery this morning and is doing FABULOUS!

It has been a long road for her, but she is in high spirits, walking around, and doing great! I went to visit her today and she plans on attending the Saturday meeting!! 

Hooray for Kelly!!

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

Laureen S.
on 4/4/12 11:46 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Oh yeah, another loser on the bench. . .  looking forward to watching Kelly's successing journey!

Best wishes Kelly, for a speedy and uncomplicated recovery. . .

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Junomom1
on 4/4/12 9:21 pm - PA
 Yay, Kelly!   So happy the surgery finally happened for you after such a long wait!
You deserve success and I know it will happen for you! Just wait...you will be thrilled 
with your results!

All the best,

Marianne

Spedteacher59
on 4/5/12 5:59 am - Levittown, PA
WE will make a space for you on the LOSERS bench Kelly! Congrats!! Hope to see you on Saturday. My husband Jim should def. be there.......I have an appointment but hope to make it later so we can meet up. You go girl!!!!!

Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 4/6/12 6:33 am
 WTG Kelly......  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views