Barix Langhorne First Saturday Meeting - April 7th

Laureen S.
on 4/3/12 10:50 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Happy Wednesday everyone. . . 

I know it is the Passover and Easter holiday weekend, but we are still meeting in Langhorne this coming Saturday for the purpose of support and celebrating the new lives we are living! 

Time:  11 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
Place:  Barix Clinics - 280 Middletown Blvd., Langhorne, PA 19047

This group is for anyone seeking support, whether you are still investigating the possibilities, are pre-op, even if you have not had your surgery at Barix.  We have a nutritionist to assist with any questions regarding that aspect of this journey, as well as her selling supplements.  So if you have a particular subject in mind, please bring it and we will try to discuss it from the perspective of those who've experienced what you are.

Hope to see you there!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 4/3/12 11:29 pm - Croydon, PA
I wouldn't dare miss it! 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

lynnc99
on 4/4/12 12:12 am
Hey! I miss you guys!

Maybe Barix support needs a Skype video feed!

OTOH....one of the first things I packed when shuttling my stuff to FL was my "before" pants. As the saying says....never forget.
Laureen S.
on 4/4/12 1:10 am - Maple Shade, NJ
You are missed as well. . .  ahh Skype, or now the big thing for Ipad users, Facetime. . .  when I was traveling the other day, I was still amazed at the fact that I have at least 6 inches of seat belt, where before surgery, I was too embarassed to ask for an extender, heck, I didn't even know there was such a thing for a long time, anyway, pre-surgery, I lifted my stomach and fought to close the seatbelt, thankfully, today that is not needed. . .  but I still am working on losing the regain I've had.  It's all good though and either way, the life I lead today is a richer and more fulfilling one. . . 

Happy Holiday Lynn

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views